The Chambray Jumpsuit

Chambray denim jumpsuit Zara summer outfit



I was slightly ambivalent about the twenty minutes of breeze I felt last weekend. What was this? What invisible air dare stroke my skin? Who am I? I decided at that very moment to let summer go. Apparently it truly loved me because it came back and it came back ready to do its job. After three days of seventy degree weather and a bit of rain the sunshine poked its head out from behind the trees and brought with it a high of ninety-seven. (NINETY SEVEN!!!)

This time of year is tricky when it comes to dressing your body. Aesthetic vs Weather. Afternoon heat wave vs late night gust. Knitted vs silk. The leaves floating to the ground are saying one thing but the boob-sweat dripping down your stomach is mumbling another. When I went into Zara, I found this chambray jumpsuit with culotte-style legs. I knew it would be the perfect piece for this kind of weather. My legs were covered, but my arms were bare and allowed for a lightweight coat just in case I happened to get too chilly.

chambray jumpsuit Zara summer fall outfit
Jumpsuit // ZARA // Wedges // JCREW // Bag // ZARA // Bracelet // VINTAGE 

Shop my favorite transitional jumpsuits below & don't forget to keep up with my posts.










No comments