That 70's Suede

70's trend fashion blogger suede
Pants // H&M // Shoes // SCHUTZ // Scarf // VINTAGE MOSCHINO //  Top // FOREVER21
After a grueling morning workout (It actually doesn't matter what time of day it is, working out is working out and I despise it in all forms) I reached for something warm and coffee-colored in my mug and in my wardrobe.

As soon as I scrolled past these H&M (I know, right?) faux suede pants, I had to buy them. For five to seven business days I peeked out my window waiting for FEDEX to deliver this delight. I was not disappointed at all. As fall wanders in, denim shorts are traded for thicker culottes while linen is switched out for wool. And everything is replaced with suede. EVERYTHING.

The Seventies revival is slowly becoming my favorite decade to play with. I would say that this outfit was coincidental, but looking back at the photos, I must have had Brigitte Bardot in mind. A hint, a hue or a paisley print is more than enough to evoke an era, but point me in the direction of something soft and opaque and you may as well put me in the hot tub time machine because I am into it.
70's trend fashion blogger suede
70's trend fashion blogger suede

No comments