Double Cropped








Trousers: Asos // Boots: Michael Kors // Bag: Alexander Wang // Rings: Henri Bendel & Urban Outfitters
It's supposed to be fall, but it isn't quite there yet. The northern states are feeling the chill, but here in the South, its ranging from sixty to seventy-nine. Therefore, my Fall and Winter pieces aren't getting their use. My wool culottes are unworn and still have the tag dangling from the pocket. My knit hat with the larger than life pom pom is hiding somewhere in the closet. I currently have to improvise while incorporating some fall-ish pieces, which I did with this easy cropped outfit. A knit cropped top and wide leg, cropped trousers go perfectly with leather knee high (you can't see that part) Michael Kors boots. I was warmish and coolish but mostly, weather appropriate-ish.

No comments