Zara is Too Good Right Now



It's so, so frustrating when you want every item out of a single store. It's like putting your eggs (money) into one basket (aesthetic)

But what if that basket has such variety, you forget you just bought something from it three days ago? What if that basket is so genius, you get chills when you watch their Spring campaign video? Well, damn you basket. And damn you, Zara. I can't stop purchasing your clothing!

Mass-adoration for one particular destination makes me uncomfortable. Not because I'm stingy (well, not exactly) but because the chances of others wearing the exact same ensemble rise to about eighty percent. Zara has caused instant water cooler talk between women and men of all ages, styles and class. And for good reason; the wildly popular store features pieces that emulate current collections for a fraction of the price while keeping quality reasonable.

And with that, I am addicted.

It started out slowly; buying bits and pieces here and there. I thought I had it under control until I browsed through my clothing rack. There were so many pieces existing in between the designer brands I had saved up for. I vowed to calm down (and to delete the app off of my Iphone) When I heard a friend talking about the new Spring collection, I just HAD to look. I had to.

This brings me to the main point of this post. Zara is fantastic. Zara is affordable. Zara has some amazing pieces right now and I mean literally, every single piece is a must-have. It's so good it's frustrating.

For example, the high heel leather lace-up sandals with fringe detail. Why so cute?

And then, the embroidered clutch. Perfect for a beach trip. Perfect for a night out in a jumpsuit (when you need free hands because you can't double fist lemon drops with a tote)

And then! AND THEN! This open back top with belled sleeves. It's literally killing me.


What items are you craving from Zara right now? All of them? Me too. 
All photos/items from zara.com


No comments