What's The Biggest Style Risk You've Taken?

Susie bubble london fashion week 2016

On the heels of New York Fashion Week and in the wake of London Fashion Week, we are being flooded by streetstyle images, trend reports and runway reviews that have been overwhelming our social media accounts, brains, and wallets. There is an important question to ask that has been prompted by images similar to the one above, which features streetstyle favorite Susie Bubble wearing multiple patterns all in a primary color range. 
That question is: What is the biggest style risk you've taken?
The biggest relationship risk I've ever taken was two years ago, when I exchanged 'I love you's' with my then and now boyfriend on date number two. (Hey, it worked out. Don't judge.) My biggest beauty risk was in 9th grade when I decided I could shave my own eyebrows. (I ended up getting bangs to cover the shredded bits of hair left on my lower forehead.) As far as style liability goes, the dumbest risk I've ever taken was in Middle School when I wore a striped baggy Gap shirt in hideous shades of salmon paired with light pink corduroy pants and chunky white Sketchers. In my older age, I've experimented with clothing more and I can say that my biggest fashion risk as an adult was probably just deciding to wear what I want without thought of anyone else thus resulting in an oversized denim jumpsuit. 
LFW London Fashion Week 2016 streetstyle
So, I lied. There are two questions you must answer. 
 What’s the biggest fashion risk you've taken and what’s the biggest regret you have regarding your style? I need to know. I really do. I encourage you to share below! 

No comments