A Shoppable Moodboard of Winter Proportions

Grab something warm to drink & that snuggie your aunt bought you last Christmas. 



...
It's now Wednesday night and I'm still having an off week. Not off as in vacation days but off as in, I can't seem to reclaim my writing mojo. Last night I thought I got my groove back from Stella. I was writing and photoshopping a gift guide and it was pretty damn perfect. Just as I was about to save my image (after three hours of cropping/clipping/captioning/researching) Photoshop crashed. I rolled out of my bed, literally, onto the carpet and threw a tantrum followed by a Benedryl-induced coma. I thought my brain was mush until a random commercial gave me an idea for a new post. 

I can't offer you a salted hot chocolate or an extreme cuddle session but, I can offer you a moodboard for this cold weather.  And if all else fails and my writing is too forced/messy/bitchy then I offer you Style Lessons by the Olsens. Or what about, a Winter coat guide? Do you even know how to compliment a fashion girl, bro? Pick one, pick any.


Furry Coats /// 



Turtlenecks ///



Denim ///


Wool Coats ///

Or you can follow me on Twitter while you scroll. 
Hell, let's chat about coats and such.

No comments